Common Questions about Hotel Roslyn
What are the benefits of staying at Hotel Roslyn?
- At Hotel Roslyn we understand what makes a hotel stay right for you, our guests. We make it our business to provide service of the highest quality and go above and beyond to exceed your expectations. By providing personalized service we ensure that your visit to Hotel Roslyn is memorable!
We know that a comfortable bed, a clean spacious living space and close proximity to area attractions and activities are what makes a relaxing getaway. Providing quality customer and concierge service, is what sets us apart from the rest.
Come to Roslyn and experience all it has to offer, come back to Hotel Roslyn for our commitment to quality.
How do I book a room?
- You can either make a reservation directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 509-649-3852 between 8am and 8pm daily and our staff will be glad to help you.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you make a reservation. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- Hotel Roslyn has a limited number of pet-approved rooms. There is a $50 non-refundable charge. We allow cats or dogs only. Limit two pets per room.
- Where can I park for my overnite stay?
- We offer free parking at the rear of the building, accessible from the alley behind our building. These spaces are limited and will not accomodate large vehicles or vehicles pulling a trailer. Please contact our front desk for information regarding overflow parking.
With the exception of winter time, street parking is also available.